Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 1996 17:55:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@nexis.net>
To:        Billy Stivers <Billy.Stivers@Corp.Sun.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: MajorDomo on FreeBSD

On Tue, 26 Mar 1996, Billy Stivers wrote:

> 	Joerg Wunsch referred me to this address to ask, regarding a FreeBSD port
> of majordomo.  Does one exist, and, if so, where can it be had?

One doesn't exist yet, but I am working on it.  For now, I can answer
specific questions you may have about getting the stock version installed
under FreeBSD.

-
j.

| James FitzGibbon                                         james@nexis.net |
| Integrator, The Nexis Group                     Voice/Fax : 416 410-0100 |