Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 1997 11:46:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Roberts <jroberts@ashland.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions Discussion List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FBSD:  Amaya -- any interest in it?

Hi, everyone.

Will the current version of Amaya build correctly under FreeBSD
(2.2.1-R, if it matters), and, since the dist is so freaking huge, is it a
candidate for one of the next FreeBSD CDs?  I don't want to be the one to
find out that it won't compile under FreeBSD after spending a couple of
days downloading it on my poor little Sportster 14.4!

Thanks,

Jeff

   jroberts@ashland.edu  >>>>  Jeff Roberts  <<<<  strider@acm.org
     Public Key = http://www.ashland.edu/~jroberts/txt/pubkey.asc
     Protect your privacy and freedom: http://www.libertarian.org
 Messages with subjects like "Hi" or "Question" will get deleted with
          the spam.  Empty SUBJECT lines get ignored.  Peace.