Date:      Thu, 12 Jun 1997 20:45:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        hgoldste@bbs.mpcs.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "===>  mpd-1.0b3 is marked as broken: if_tun.h" means ??

 * How can I find out who maintains this port, what the state of the fix
 * might be, whether the maintainer is interested in working on it or
 * would like some collaboration on setting the broken interface?

===
## grep MAINTAINER /usr/ports/net/mpd/Makefile
MAINTAINER=             andy@icc.surw.chel.su
===

Bill Fenner told me that all we need to do is to include
<net/if_var.h> if __FreeBSD_version >= 300000 in some file.  I don't
have time to do this myself, if you can send me a patch that's great.

Satoshi