Date:      Tue, 25 Dec 2001 23:30:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>
Cc:        The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org>, re@freebsd.org, qa@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org, phk@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: regression tests for possible sysctl kern.disks/libdisk changes/mfc

Sounds good to me.  I just wanted to make sure there were no more serious
failure modes possible and/or likely, since I wasn't sure of the entire
rationale for the original change.  I've already issued an MFC approval
for this change, and hopefully it will be included in the first snapshot
in a week or two.