Date:      Mon, 5 Sep 2005 22:56:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Arvind Nahata <arvindnahata@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Cc:        Arvind Nahata <arvindnahata@yahoo.com>
Subject:   JDK 1.4 on FreeBSD 5.4

Hi,

Can someone please point me to the steps to
downloading, installing and using JDK 1.4 on FreeBSD
5.4?

I have been trying to do the same in vain and am
reaching some deadline for it.

Any help, document, will be appreciated.

I read on the site that because of licensing issues, a
binary cannot be shipped and one has to compile/build
one's own JDK. But steps to achieve the same aren't
visibly available.

Please help!

Thanks!