Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:44:49 -0300
From:      JoaoBR <joao@matik.com.br>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with ndis/wlan/pci since after 6.0-B5 to releng_6

I have a problem here and I do not know where to look

I have a Notebook with a button on the front, it's an Acer Aspire

With this button I can enable/disable the buildin WL-radio antena

This button blinks normally when the radio is on but not connected/associat=
es=20
and stays on when connected

This was so until 6.0-Beta5, after this the led is dead

The radio works fine with NDIS, no problem at all

I installed B5 again to double check and it works

the only difference I see between Beta5 and releng_6 is

Beta5:
net.wlan.0.driver_caps=3D769

releng_6:
net.wlan.0.driver_caps=3D25166603
net.wlan.0.bmiss_max=3D2

but setting on releng_6 to 769 seems not having any effect at all

I used the same if_ndis.ko I generated on releng_6 and it works on Beta5 so=
 I=20
guess it is not a NDIS problem

Where I should look for this?

thank's