Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:20:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Sean Lutner <sean@rentul.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fibre Channel Cards?

Currently, I've got a bunch of Sun boxes hooked up to a big EMC 3930 disk
array via Fibre Channel cards. I'd love to be able to run FreeBSD in
production, so my question is whether or not there are drivers out there
for any fibre channel cards? A cluster or just a bunch of beefy x86
machines can get the same power as a few Sun boxes, and probably cheaper.

Any help is appreciated

Sean