Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:11:42 +0200
From:      Andrei Kolu <antik@bsd.ee>
To:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem initialising gjournaling on boot time

On Tuesday 06 March 2007 12:51, Andrei Kolu wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Built kernel with "options   UFS_GJOURNAL" but unable to mount
> any /dev/adX.journal filesystem from fstab. I can mount gjournal
> filesystems only after running command "gjournal load". How to enable it on
> boot? _______________________________________________

I have geom_journal_load="YES" in /boot/loader.conf already but it won't load
module on boot up.  It gave me an error:
fsck: exec fsck_ufs, async for /dev/ad0s3.journal in /sbin:/usr/sbin: No such
file or firectory

THE FOLLOWING FILE SYSTEM HAD AN UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY:
	ufs,async:/dev/ad0s3.journal (/jail)
Unknown error: help!

I can enable gjournal with command: "gjournal load" and mount filesystem after
that.

What's wrong?