Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:46:46 -0000
From:      "Wood, Bradley" <Bradley.Wood@pearson.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD and SANs

Hi

I am wanting to access a SAN from FreeBSD. Is there any support for this to
you knowledge? If so, can anyone recommend a hardware solution that worked
well? Additionally, if anyone is aware of hosting firms that provide and
support FreeBSD nodes co-lo managed but also provide per gigabyte pricing on
SAN-accessible storage I would be most interested.

Thanks

Bradley

This email may contain confidential material.  If you were not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.