Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:32:56 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux to be deployed in Mexican schools; Where wasFreeBSD?

"Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:

> ... we might as well switch to a more productive and amusing
> line of bizarre claims, like whether or not the russians were the
> first to invent television or if the Pentium II processor is really
> alien technology from Area 51.

Jordan, Jordan, how many times do I have to explain this to you?

The Pentium II was invented in Area *54*, which is somewhat north and
west of Area 51.  Area 54 is part of a secret Air Force installation
at Hillsboro Air Force Base, which has been cleverly disguised to look
like a small private airport from the outside.

;^)

--
             Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                                     +1.801.915.2061
Softweyr LLC                                                  wes@softweyr.com