Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:11:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      zhihuizhang <bf20761@binghamton.edu>
To:        Emmanuel DELOGET <pixel@DotCom.FR>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers Mail List <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: TEXT_SET() macro

Please search the FreeBSD mailinglist Archive (make sure that you include
the hackers list) for keywords "linker and set".  They refer to the linker
sets - sets declared by you and created by the linker.

| Zhihui Zhang, http://cs.binghamton.edu/~zzhang |
| Dept. of Computer Science,  SUNY at Binghamton |