Date:      Thu, 01 Feb 2007 14:59:21 -0600
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcw@highperformance.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What have you done for me lately !!!

Jason C. Wells wrote:
> Kris Kennaway wrote:
>> Besides, apple has and does contribute code back to FreeBSD.
>>
>> Kris
>>
> Yes but...  they took Jordan and they didn't give him back,  did they?
> He wasn't BSD licensed, was he? They can't just do whatever they want
> with him.  Those bastards!  So  phooey on Wilfredo Sanchez and his
> Jordan stealing antics.
>
> ::sniff::  I miss Jordan

Sorry to chime in late ....

# finger jkh@freebsd.org
[freebsd.org]
Login: jkh                              Name: Jordan K. Hubbard
<snip>
Last login Thu Jul 20 10:25 2006 (UTC) on ttypu from adsl-
<snip>
Plan:
Plan: To arrive at a new and more interesting plan.

So, it's not like he's *gone* _gone_ gone, just not around very often.
My brain's too foggy to think up any grep magic for the CVS tree; but
I'm pretty sure he *could* still commit if he wanted to.  :-)

So, take heart!!  :-D

KDK
--
Winter is nature's way of saying, Up yours.
		-- Robert Byrne