Date:      Sun, 4 Apr 1999 19:23:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        obrien@NUXI.com
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looks broken to me...

In article <19990404162457.B78186@nuxi.com>,
David O'Brien <obrien@NUXI.com> wrote:
> > I've hit this one now too.
>
> I'm trying to duplicate the problem.
>
> My guess at the fix is to remove the "-DHAVE_CC_OSFCN_H=1\" line from
> src/gnu/usr.bin/groff/Makefile.cfg.  But I can't tell what other problems
> this may cause.

I've been looking into this.  The main problem of course is that we're
trying to use an old libg++ (and its headers) with a new C++ compiler
(and its headers).

I think the best fix is to edit "src/contrib/libg++/libg++/src/std.h"
and change "#include <stddef>" to "#include <cstddef>".  That's the
correct name of the file according to the C++ standard.

John
  "Self-interest is the aphrodisiac of belief."           -- James V. DeLong