Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:00:15 +0100
From:      N'guessan  Koffi Ezai <support@myswom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I'd like you to join me on Swom...

Hi =

  I'd like to add you to my professional network on Swom. You can use Swo=
m to connect with new contacts and promote your existing businesses. Swom=
 even has an affiliate program that pays you.

- N'GUESSAN =

p.s. Here is the link:<br>
http://swom.com/r/51774-nguessan--koffi-ezai

--

This e-mail was sent on behalf of N'guessan  Koffi Ezai by Swom. =

If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Swom, pleas=
e use the link below. =

Swom's registered offices are located at The Courtyard, Goldsmith Way, El=
iot Business Park, Nuneaton, CV10 7RJ

http://swom.com/blacklists/new?uuid=3Dab471ae15feb1f7f1e02676a2147922aabc=
b1a9f=