Date:      Sat, 6 Dec 2008 17:08:32 -0500
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@bimajority.org>
To:        d@delphij.net
Cc:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adding strndup(3) to libc viable/useful?

<<On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 13:29:33 -0800, Xin LI <delphij@delphij.net> said:

> Is there a public available version on the Internet?  Google turns out
> only an approval notice on Austin group...

The public HTML version is being worked on right now and should be
avilable soon.  The official PDF is available to Austin Group members
and I think for sale from the Open Group catalogue.  (Note that the
ISO/IEC version of the standard has not yet been approved; I believe
it's still being balloted.  When it is approved, the PDF with updated
front matter will be available from the ISO bookstore.)

-GAWollman