Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:20:27 -0700
From:      Emmanuel Gravel <chemtechweb@psn.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Configuring BootEasy

I have a dual-boot machine I was asked to configure.  I'm using
BootEasy as the boot manager.  I've looked around but have found no
docs on BootEasy.  The person I set it up for isn't happy with the
presented options, which are:

F1 ??
F3 BSD

He'd prefer to have them reflect exactly what the different OSes are
(although I find it pretty funny that Win98 is represented as ?? :)
I'd still like to configure it to do exactly what I want it to
(including setting the time it takes before it'll auto-boot, and
setting which OS it'll use as default, instead of defaulting to the
last OS).

Thanks for your help,

Manu