Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:52:37 -0600
From:      "Josh Snyder" <nightrav@netnitco.net>
To:        "David Wolfskill" <david@catwhisker.org>
Cc:        <security@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: NAT / Firewall Question

I'm sorry, I assumed that security oriented folks in the open source world
would probably be familar with more than 1 security solution.  I know that
many people on the list use FreeBSD for firewalling, but I'm sure many have
probably used some other type of firewall at one time or another.  I wanted
to get a general opinion from more expierenced folks as to whether or not I
should look at Linux or FreeBSD.

However, if there is a more specific list that covers the users of multiple
types of open source firewall solutions that you are aware of, please
forward that address to me so that I may address my question there.

Thank You.

--Josh