Date:        Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:14:31 +0200
From:      Arjan Knepper <arjan@jak.nl>
To:        Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: EICON DIVA Server PRI-30M (Europe)

--------------881E1E458EA9C438775275AD

Len Conrad wrote:

> For isp's and other's interested in channelized T1 / E1 PRI support (eg:
> ISDN PRI access server) under FreeBSD, we are trying to get drivers written
> for the new LanMedia LMC1504P, giving you up to 120 BRI per card.

That would be nice, but I need a board for outbound services to
fax-machines, modems, ISDN-TA's ISDN-bri's GSM's PAGERS etc. This
EICON board seems to have all the features I need. But I have to
see for myself how the EICON board would handel 30 simultaneous
(analog) modem/fax dialups....

When the card you proposing is able to handle this smootly than
I'm interested.

> This link:
>
> http://www.lanmedia.com/products/pmc/1500_t1adaptor.htm

Found it but does not say anything about being capeable of analog
dial-out connections.

Thanks
--------------881E1E458EA9C438775275AD

begin:vcard
n:Knepper;Arjan
tel;fax:+31-(0)10-243-7314
tel;work:+31-(0)10-243-7362
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.jak.nl
org:JAK++ Software Development B.V.
adr:;;Stoveer 247;Rotterdam;;3032 GB;Netherlands
version:2.1
email;internet:arjan@jak.nl
x-mozilla-cpt:;-7904
fn:Arjan Knepper