Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:56:43 +1030 (CST)
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org, gibbs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Advansys Weirdness (tm)

I got an Advansys 3940UW and thought I had fixed a problem with it.. In previous
post to -scsi I thought I had fixed the init error problem but it still happens..

As well as that error I am getting "panic: resource_list_alloc: resource entry is
busy" errors when loading KLD's :(

Also, the boot probe for adw0 says that the firmware load failed, so it is not
attaching.

I am hypothesizing that the adw driver doesn't unlock/free something it should in
this case, so when another PCI driver kld is loaded the adw is reprobed and tries to
do something but bombs.

The second time the adw0 line is printed, there is no line which says that the
firmware load failed, but I don't know if that's because it suceeded or if it bombs
before then.

I will get a stack trace soon.

---
are so many of them to choose from."