Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:48:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Search BSD.

Daemon News has a new search site and we are cataloging all the BSD
related sites.  We have over 100 cataloged already, but we need to get
some of the lesser known ones listed now.  Take a moment to submit your
personal BSD web site and get it listed.

If someone has sent you a URL to answer one of your questions, make sure
it is listed.

I want this to be as complete as possible.

Chris Coleman
Daemon News Editor in Chief
http://www.daemonnews.org
Bringing BSD together