Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 1995 15:48:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jake Hamby <jehamby@lightside.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Can't modload CD9660 FS!!!

It's been a while since I tried to mount a CD-ROM on my system
(2.1.0-STABLE) and with the latest kernel build I've noticed I get the
following problem (note:  I commented out CD9660 in the kernel but I have
the latest CD9660 module in /lkm):

buk: {1} /sbin/mount /cdrom
cd9660: vfsload(cd9660): No such file or directory

I know it isn't a general problem with modload because I have the MSDOS
filesystem module configured in the same way and it works perfectly (not
to mention the screensaver and Linux modules).  Is there some specific
reason with the CD9660 module isn't working anymore?

     Jake Hamby                         |   E-Mail:  jehamby@lightside.com
  Student, Cal Poly University, Pomona  |   System Administrator, JPL