Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2013 23:46:27 -0700
From:      Mike Harding <mvharding@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 9.2-RC3 - suspend/resume causes slow system performance

I was able to track this down by building kernels against /base/stable/9
(it took
-hours!-).

The issue does occur with commit 244616, but does not occur with 244614.
The
only difference is a small patch to /usr/src/sys/dev/acpica/acpi_cpu.c -
this
code appears to do with c-state processing.  I'll note it in the ticket,
but somebody
might want to look at this ASAP