Date:      Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:16:26 -0400
From:      "J. W. Ballantine" <jwb@ulysses.homer.att.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.0-970618-SNAP and iv package install

HI,

I am currently running 3.0-970618-SNAP and when I installed the packages,
I saw a potential problem.  I installed the system and later went back to
install the packages, thus no message console.  I installed several packages,
and had no problem with any except iv-3.1.tgz.  iv extracted fine, but
then during the "waiting for package add" phase it responded with error -2
and said to se the install message console for the error.

Since there was no message console, where so I be looking, and then what is
wrong with the iv package??

Thanks,

Jim Ballantine