Date:      Wed, 02 Apr 1997 09:38:14 +1000
From:      Tim Liddelow <tim@cst.com.au>
To:        Craig Shaver <craig@ProGroup.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: AHA 2940 Ultra won't boot...]

Craig Shaver wrote:

> What are you using to post this?

Shitty Netscape.   Anyway, now that you've told me that my
news post crapped out I'll tell you the real post :-)

Basically, I have an Adaptec 2940 Ultra SCSI adapter and a 4GB
SCSI drive.  I just installed FreeBSD 2.2.1 and now find it can't
boot.  I've tried enabling all the BIOS options in the setup
using <Ctrl><A> , but without success.  Any ideas ?

Cheers
Tim.

 Tim Liddelow                     http://www.cst.com.au/~tim
 Senior Software Engineer
 Creative Software Technologies   Multimedia VideoConferencing
 Phone:    +61 3 9563 4110        Internet Consulting
 email:    tim@cst.com.au         C++, C, UNIX, NT/Win 32, X Window
System