Date:      Thu, 06 Sep 2001 00:06:14 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        kc5vdj@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd@KIWI-Computer.com, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: ACPI CHANGES AFFECTING MOST -CURRENT USERS

Are you guys on crack?  Scheme is just a dialect of LISP, where "LISP"
could also just as easily be any one of MacLisp, InterLisp, Franz
Lisp, Common Lisp or one of many other possibilities.  The very
acronym lacks specific meaning without an additional qualifier.
Scheme can also dynamically build and evaluate data as code just as
well as any other LISP dialect.  Somebody needs to go back and take a
CS class or something. :-)

- Jordan