Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:43:14 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BP6 motherboard and hangs ...

Anyone have any experience with the Abit BP6 motherboards?  I've been
reporting and talking about problems with -CURRENT the past little while,
where when I start X, it pretty much dies soon after ... well, this
weekend, I needed to make my system Dual-BOOT into W2K Professional Server
for some work I'm doing (installing FreeBSD in vmware over w2k to run some
server software) and W2K hangs solid also ...

I'm starting to wonder if its a motherboard problem and has nothing to do
with OS ...

Anyone with experience here?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org