Date:      Wed, 09 Dec 1998 15:56:04 -0700
From:      Sean Kelly <kelly@plutotech.com>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        Dima Sivachenko <demon@gpad.ac.ru>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: About additional contributors

Bill Fumerola wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, Dima Sivachenko wrote:
> > As far as I understood while reading handbook about porting new
> > software, the person who submit new port will be added to the
> > 'Additional contributors list'. ...
> ... I've added you in revision 1.262 of submitters.sgml, my
> apologies.

Given all the thousands of ports, does it really make sense to try to
give credit to every one of the myriad contributors?  (If so, then add
me in for my recent JadeTeX port submission ... there's already an
entity for me in authors.sgml.)

Oh, and when do we start updating /doc/en/handbook instead of the old
linuxdoc versions?

--Sean