Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 96 12:24:59 CST
From:      kclark@huber.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Openwin?

     I was wondering if the openwin binaries and such are available for
     freebsd?  I am currently using linux, but have the latest version
     2.1 of freebsd also.  It seems to me that the free bsd is MUCH faster
     than the linux, but I really like the openwin etc. gui.  Can someone
     steer me as to what I should do?  Is there Motif available too?

     any help would be greatly appreciated!

     Kyle Clark