Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:07:33 +0100 (BST)
From:      Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bluetooth PAN

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:

> p.s. bluetooth pan is not supported under freebsd

FWIW there is no reason it should not work, if somebody would write a
userland PAN program that works as a bridge between an L2CAP socket and a
tap(4) device (or tun(4), I'm not sure of the difference). The BNEP
protocol looks very simple (just encapsulate ethernet frames in L2CAP
packets) - alas I currently have no hardware that supports PAN profiles
otherwise I would write a daemon, maybe I will look into that over the
summer..

iain