Date:      Wed, 07 Jul 1999 00:19:54 -0700
From:      Fred Condo <fcondo@csuchico.edu>
To:        Alejandro =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ram=EDrez?= <ales@megared.net.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: StarOffice vs. FreeBSD 3.2-STABLE

I appreciate Alejandro's response, but it is to no avail. StarOffice stil=
cannot find the libraries I mentioned. I would LOVE to hear from anyone w=
ho has
successfully installed StarOffice 5.1 under FreeBSD 3.2.

"Alejandro Ram=EDrez" wrote:
> =

> Hi,
> =

>     Try with this first http://lt.tar.com/ , this page will show you wh=
at to
> enable to make it work, and also has a transcript of a succesfull
> installation.
> =

> Ales
> =

[snip description of install the SO from the ports]

-- =

Fred Condo + fcondo@csuchico.edu + http://webclass.csuchico.edu/
fredcondo@acm.org + fred@condo.chico.ca.us