Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:46:05 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Jimmy Olgeni <olgeni@uli.it>
To:        "Edwin L. Culp" <eculp@EnContacto.Net>
Cc:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>, <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: phpgroupware poll

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Edwin L. Culp wrote:

> phpGroupWare_plus-0.0.9.tar.gz The only problem is that I still
> can't access projects.  I get the same error.
> Are you able to access projects and inventories?

Errrm... well, no. I get the same error message, even if the 2
tarballs "look" installed in the correct place. Unfortunately I have
no actual clue about phpgroupware's inner workings and can't even
guess what it could be. I enabled the application from the
administration control panel, and file permissions look fine, but I
still can't get to inv/ and projects/.

Any phpgroupware's user in ports@ who can offer a clue? (please :))

--
jimmy