Date:      Thu, 06 Dec 2001 14:54:43 +0900
From:      Shoichi Sakane <sakane@kame.net>
To:        jack_xiao99@hotmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SA regenerated problems

> I am setting up ipsec tunnels between two FreeBSD4.2 RELEASE servers and met the
>  SA regenerated problem. It seems the new SA can not be generated in time and pr
> operly some time when the SA life time is over.

at least, you should show us your SPD and SA configuration, your network
topology, your routing table and your system log.  also if you use
racoon or isakmpd, you should show us the configuration of them, and
the log file.  otherwise we cannot get what happened to you.  no one
can answer your problem.
by the way, when you check them carefully, you can get the answer.