Date:      Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:36:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Storms of Perfection" <gary@outloud.org>
To:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Will login.conf have full functionality in the future?

Some functions of login.conf (same as pr conf/9874) still do not work on -
CURRENT or -STABLE, but they are still documented in login.conf(5)

/etc/login.conf:
    :accounted:\
    :idletime=60m:\

What's the status on it? I'd like to see them work at some point in my
life ;-)

Gary Stanley
Network Security Engineer
PRECISIONet, Inc.
(877) 595-8570

Tickle us, do we not laugh? Prick us, do we not bleed? Wrong us, shall we
not revenge?" (Merchant of Venice II i 56-63, paraphrase)