Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:05:11 -0500
From:      "Michael R. Wayne" <wayne@staff.msen.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Force keyboard detection flag?

I started to look through the kernel code for keyboard detection
with plans toward having a sysctl that forces the keyboard at run
time, rather than kernel compile.  But I got sidetracked.

Related problems come up so often that I am convinced that such a
fix is required.  Me finding time to implement is a problem.

/\/\ \/\/