Date:      Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:32:36 +0100
From:      Emanuel Strobl <emanuel.strobl@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   -PRErelease and ACPI: no PRT entry for 0.1.INTA

--nextPart2976165.QHoCH1TdU3

Dear Hackers,

on one remote machine I see the following error (RELENG_5 from this night):

pcib0: no PRT entry for 0.1.INTA

I have only ssh access and putting "-v" in /boot.config didn't help me gett=
ing=20
a verbose dmesg.
Anyway, I think it's caused by a bogus BIOS but I wanted to make sure havin=
g=20
it reported.
Last version was RELENG_5 from Nov. 5th and I also had a ACPI error but mor=
e=20
detailed. Unfortunately I lost the output....

Thanks,

=2DHarry