Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 1997 11:10:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Cliff Addy <fbsdlist@revelstone.jvm.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   100Mbps cards, hubs, and Cisco router

We're moving to a new office and one of the luxuries we get is to install
a whole new network from scratch.  We're planning to go with 100Mbps
ethernet on cat5 twisted-pair.  I've got one fbsd-specific question and
two general ones:

1)  Any recommendations on 100BaseT cards for fbsd?

2)  Anyone got a hub they're particularly happy or unhappy with?

3)  How does one hook a Cisco 2501A to a 100Mbps hub?  Is there an
AUI-to-100BaseT adapter?