Date:      Tue, 05 Jan 1999 16:53:54 -0200
From:      Gustavo Vieira G C Rios <grios@netshell.vicosa.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Security

Hi, folks, i am trying to increase my system security, but the main
problem i would like to solve is:
I DON'T wanna my user to send their passwords via a connect over
internet. for instance, when getting email they need to send it! Isn't
there any way to send this passwd encrypted? The same happens with ftp,
etc. For shell session i am using ssh, but how to do about other
services ?
"  ... Overall we've found FreeBSD to excel in performace, stability,
technical support, and of course price. Two years after discovering
FreeBSD, we have yet to find a reason why we switch to anything else"
                                                -David Filo, Yahoo!