Date:      Sun, 4 Jun 2017 13:20:57 -0400
From:      Baho Utot <baho-utot@columbus.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: svnlite barfing when updating from repo

On 06/04/17 13:11, Peter Beckman wrote:
> --> svn: E000013: Can't remove file
> '/usr/home/FreeBSD/source/ports/head/net-im/mastodon/files/patch-bin_yarn':
> Permission denied
>
> If you cannot remove the file, then you do not have the "proper"
> permissions in that
> directory -- not the top level, but at the leaf node
> (.../net-im/mastodon/files/).
>
> You need write permission on the immediate parent directory to remove a
> file.
>
> One other possibility -- if the sticky bit is set on the parent directory,
> ONLY the user that owns the file will be able to delete it.

This repository was created with svnlite co (etc) so how would all of a
sudden it would incure these problems?  I just got done fixing this repo
again for this month and next month when I do a svnlite up I will see
this again as it has happened every month from January to now.  I do not
change anything between update as I use rsync to copy it to a directory
just for synth use.  This repo only gets changed bu svnlite.

This is quite aggravating as it it always multiple directories that have
this issue.