Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 2013 18:05:12 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Erich Dollansky <erich@alogt.com>
Cc:        lme@freebsd.org, freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, sib@tormail.org
Subject:   Re: Suggested hardware

.. anything with an Atheros PCI/PCIe chipset will work.

The only chipset I don't have support for atm is:

* AR5523, but i doubt you'll ever see this unless you still use cardbus;
* QCA9880 and derivates (11ac) - but that won't work at the moment and
likely won't do raw injection more for aircrack any time soon.

If there are bugs with ahdemo/packet injection then please file bugs
and participate on freebsd-wireless. I don't have time to debug that
stuff at the moment but I'd love to see ti work.

Thanks!

Adrian