Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:03:26 -0800
From:      Ken Key <key@network-alchemy.com>
To:        "Niels Chr. Bank-Pedersen" <ncbp@bank-pedersen.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 + IBM t21 with S3 Savage IX8+ (Was: Re: serial port on thinkpad t20?)

Yes, using the XFree86 v4.0.2 FreeBSD binary distribution on top of
FreeBSD v4.2-RELEASE.  I'm running 1400x1050 with a depth of 16.
I'll mail you my XF86Config directly under separate cover.

Regards,
K^2

> (Sorry about hijacking the thread, but it sortof started wandering
> anyway  :)
>
> Does anybody have XFree86 running on the S3 Savage IX8+ chip
> (1400x1050) installed on some of the T21's?
>

> /Niels Chr.
>
> --
>  Niels Christian Bank-Pedersen, NCB1-RIPE.
>  Network Manager, Tele Danmark NET, IP-section.
>
>  "Hey, are any of you guys out there actually *using* RFC 2549?"

Ken Key (key@cips.nokia.com, key@Network-Alchemy.com)
Nokia,  Clustered IP Solutions, Santa Cruz, CA