Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2001 22:16:08 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
To:        "FreeBSD-Hardware" <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sound Blaster Live! support?

Evenin'...

	I'm in the process of spec-ing out machine destined to run FreeBSD, and I
was wondering about the SB Live! support.  My client is wanting to put a SB
Live! Platnium 5.1 in this machine.

	I'd like to know if this board is supported (which I believe it is), and
which of the features of it are supported.  Namely, is the Live! Drive setup
supported?  This box is going to be used as a workstation for digital
content creation (Dual PIII, 4 Gigs of memory, all SCSI internals), I just
want to go with the best sound card on the market with it.

	Thanks,

--- Andy