Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:27:46 -0800
From:      Marc Fournier <mfournier@openstudent.ca>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   jboss 7.1.x and JMX monitoring ...

I=92ve posted this to the jboss community forums, but tend to find those =
forums a wee bit low traffic, so haven=92t had much luck in the past =85=20=

I=92m looking at tying JMX -> jBoss so that I can use Zabbix, and am =
having a problem finding a working jmx client =85 everything I=92m =
finding seems to be for older version of jboxx, or, at least, the =
instructions to set it up appear to be =85

I do have jconsole working on my dekstop against the server, so I know =
JMX works and appears to be setup correctly, which is why I figure the =
jmx clients are at fault, but it could be something small I=92m missing =
from the command line?

I=92ve tried the twiddle-standalone that someone created, as well as one =
called skajla-JMXClient.jar that I found =85=20

Has anyone had success with 7.1.x and a jmx-client to get metrics out =85 =
?  Pointers?

Thanks =85