Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:30:36 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jesse Trucks <jesse@cyberius.net>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>

There is a new list for people who wish to post or exchange information
about *BSD jobs. This gives people and organizations the opportunity to
get cross-platform coverage for *BSD developers and administrators.

Could you please list this as a resource via your web site? I have had
some requests that I ask this of each of the BSD teams in order for the
audience to grow.

Thank you for your consideration. Below are the details of the list
itself.

or

mailto:bsdjobs-request@cyberius.net with:

subscribe [password] [digest-option] [address=<address>]

in subject or body.

--
Jesse Trucks
jesse@cyberius.net