Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2006 19:00:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      alter_ego <alter_ego@icmail.net>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox 2.0 doesn't open downloaded files

Firefox 2 is exhibiting exactly the same behaviour for me. I did a
portupgrade yesterday, Firefox updated from 1.5.0.7 to 2 and now the helper
apps don't work.

Mine is a  FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p7 #0, and I don't use gnome either.

I would appreciate any suggestion on how to fix this problem.

Thanks,
AE