Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:00:45 -0500
From:      Josh Baugher <jbaugher@vt.edu>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Argh... freebsd-advocacy hostility has *got* to end!

> > You know, John, this invective about "boneheaded marketing" is
> > starting to piss me off,
> >
> As it should, because I would be very embarassed if I was you.

Man... Something has to be done about all of this hostility.

As a user of both FreeBSD and Linux, I've always respected FreeBSD
users much more in the area of maturity. Recently, I'm having some
reservations. I don't want FreeBSD to attain the immaturity of the
Linux community [as a whole].

Everybody on this list seems to be at each other's throats.

We're all on the same team! :-)

                                              Josh

--
Josh Baugher <jbaugher@vt.edu>