Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 1997 22:49:11 -0500
From:      m2c@earthlink.net
To:        (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject:   Your Own Personal Internet Robot

Dear Associate:

We have your address on file because our research indicates that you might
have a need for our Robo Surfer Internet Robot product.

----------------------------
NOTE:  If you do not want to receive any future mail from us, please reply
to this message with the word REMOVE and YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS in the subject
of your message, and I will remove you from our files.  Example: Subject:
REMOVE youremail@you.com
---------------------------------

Robo Surfer is your own personal Internet Robot. It will go and find
whatever kinds of Web sites/pages you want to find on the Internet and bring
it all back for you to view off-line, at your leisure, and at lightning fast
speed.

Robo Surfer communicates with 7 of the top Internet search engines, works on
it's own, and can even read each site to make sure it's what you're really
looking for, before it brings it back for you.

You can review hundreds or even thousands of Web sites retrieved by Robo
Surfer at an incredibly fast speed because it's all on your hard drive.
There's basically no wait time! What might take you hours to do online can
be done in a matter of minutes off-line. It's like having the Internet on
your hard drive!

Robo Surfer is an excellent tool for research on the Internet.

We invite you to visit the Robo Surfer Web site and explore it's incredible
power and vast applications.  You can download a Free Demo or purchase a
full featured version online in a secure environment.  Think about the time
you could save by commanding Robo Surfer to search and surf the Internet for
you!

Set your browser to:

http://www.robosurfer.com

If you have any questions about Robo Surfer please write to Robo Surfer via
the link on the Robo Surfer Web Site as opposed to by reply to this message.

Thank you for your time.

M2C/Robo Surfer