Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2001 06:01:15 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Nils Holland" <nils@tisys.org>
Cc:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>, "Alex Obradovic" <aobradovic@ballantyneinc.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: overclocking and freebsd

:-)  Plus, all the overclocking websites say to do it _gradually_ and
make changes in the smallest increments, spaced quite some time apart,
so that if the system becomes unstable you can move it back.  Of course,
the game playing teenagers that are too smart for their own good are
going to be in much to big a hurry to bother reading the instructions
even from the overclockers themselves.