Date:      Thu, 05 Oct 1995 16:13:12 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@elxr.jpl.nasa.gov>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   New PCI cards and FreeBSD

I'm using FreeBSD 2.0.5 and attempting to use an Adaptec 3940
and an Intel EtherExpress card on the PCI bus.

I guess "kernel -c" doesn't config cards on the PCI bus, eh?

Anyway, it's hard to know what support there is for these cards.
Searching through the "hackers" and "hardware" archives shows
me nothing as to how to determine if there is support for your
particular hardware.

Anyone have any suggestions for using either of these two
cards in a FreeBSD system?
------
Dave Hayes -- Institutional NETworks - Section 394 -- JPL/NASA - Pasadena CA
dave@elxr.jpl.nasa.gov       dave@jato.jpl.nasa.gov         ...usc!elroy!dxh

 Will is the strong blind man who carries on his shoulders the lame man who
 can see.