Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 00:36:57 +0800
From:      "Alvin Infante Misalucha" <arm@mozcom.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   smail

Hi!

I'm currently using FreeBSD 2.2.7 and I want to set up our mail
server.  I just want to ask some questions:

1)  I installed smail the package but when I tried to run it an produced
an error.  It was looking for 'libwrap.so.7'.  I checked the CDs and found
the source code.  I compiled the source but the compiler was
looking for a header file, 'tcpd.h'.  What's wrong?  Did I fail to install
the required configuration for FreeBSD2.2.7?

2)  I want to install qmail and document says that new users, like
qmaild and qmailp, have to be added.  Is it okay to add new users
manually by editing the /etc/passwd and /etc/master.* files?

Thanks in advance.

Alvin Misalucha
Logistic Software Development, Inc.