Date:      Fri, 21 Aug 1998 12:25:25 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        alexandr@louie.udel.edu
Cc:        KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko <kiri@pis.toba-cmt.ac.jp>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Why still depends on gtk-1.0.5 in imlib ?

Hi,

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, Brett Taylor wrote:

> Well, I was guessing about e.  I know (see the gimp news site or gimp.org
> itself or maybe it was the gtk page) but Gimp 1.0 will absolutely not work
> w/ gtk11.

Found it - from the gtk11 README:

	This is DEVELOPMENT series 1.1 of GTK, the Gimp ToolKit.  These
	releases may be unstable and major changes should not be
	considered unlikely.

	Please note that GTK 1.1 does NOT work with GIMP 1.0.

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
http://peloton.physics.montana.edu/brett/

"There is something uncanny in the noiseless rush of the cyclist,
 as he comes into view, passes by, and disappears."
					 -   Popular Science, 1891